New Zealand:

Yes, from the minute that the camper gets picked up until it’s been returned the vehicle will be covered by our specialist insurance provider CamperCare. Owners must maintain their own personal insurance to cover the campervan when it is not being rented. Please see our insurance policy here. 

United States:

Yes, we provide Liability Insurance with $1,000,000 coverage, and Damage Insurance underwritten by thl while the RV is on the road or under the care of Mighway. We also offer an Owners Guarantee to cover any damage not covered by the Insurance Policy. Please see our insurance policy here.